Saturday 31 May 2014

Vintage Nostalgia Show Finds

Today I visited the Vintage Nostalgia Show in Stockton, Wiltshire. It was a lovely day with lots of gorgeous vintageness everywhere! So much inspiration for the home and wardrobe! Here are some of the things I bought and some of the things that caught my eye!

Vintage Nostalgia Show finds 1
I bought 2 Daily Mail annuals, a pile of vintage beer mats, a tin mug in which to put a plant, green bottle (of course) glass jelly mould and a beautiful beaded headband.

Vintage Nostalgia show finds 2

Vintage Beaded Headband
The beaded headband is so cute I love it.

Vintage Beer Mats
A whole pile of beer mats! I think I'll photograph them all individually.

Yellow and Green vintage kitchenalia
Some cool green and yellow vintage kitchenalia on one of the stalls

Orange vintage kitchenalia
And some red and orange.

Vintage washing things
A lovely old mangle with vintage washing supplies.

No comments:

Post a Comment