Sunday 20 April 2014

Flea Market Finds April 2014

Today as I often do I braved the vicious winds to go to the Giant Flea Market in the Bath & West Showground in Shepton Mallet.

I was pleased with the milk jug I bought, as is it a Wedgewood design, "Woodbury" of which I have a small collection already (see this post). I loved the colour of the other jug I got, I think it's from Poole pottery. I also got 2 small creatures, a Whimsy vole and random glass Hedgehog!

Also lots of necklaces were around, so I carefully chose 2 so as to not go mad and buy lots! (very tempting). Finally I got an old tin in which I plan to put plants, oh and some more small bottles to add to the many I already have! A good day and worth the cold.

Flea Market finds
Flea Market finds 2
Green bottles and tin
Green bottles and tin

Woodbury Jug

No comments:

Post a Comment