Tuesday 17 April 2012

Art that's on my wall


I thought I would share my collection of screen prints and art with you, I intend to add more, up the the ceiling!

This is a greeting card by Freya art, she also does lovely screen prints and other products.






I bought this original print by Alice Hoult when I visited Pick me up Exhibition back in march, she has a whole circus series all of which are rather lovely.

This is my own creation, Mr Caslon owl, made from V&A museum papers and then screen printed. Similar ones are available in my Folksy shop now!

 These lovely foiled postcards and the one on my wall is by Sanna Annukka, a Finnish illustrator and printmaker whose work I admire, I think I bought it from Paperchase.



The owl and tea cup stack original screen prints are by the lovely Peskimo, whom I met at Pick me up.

Finally is a greeting card by Darling Clementine, a Norwegian Duo who always come up with simple but brilliant characters, these ones are from "The Claudettes" range of cards and stationery.

No comments:

Post a Comment