Saturday 3 September 2011

Screen Print Inspiration

I'm starting a printmaking course in a couple of weeks, so I've been doing some research to get ideas, I'd thought I'd share some of my favourites! Fingers crossed some ideas will pop into my head :)

Here are some I found on Boxbird Gallery's website



I think Graham Carter's work is my favourite, might take a while before I could attempt anything as complicated as those!


Methods of Transport by Jim Wittamore


Cornflower Birds by Dee Beale


That Scare You by Popcorny


Sally Elford's lovely work


Roots Alive by Sam Chivers

Mountain by Spencer Wilson


Tom frost's Circus

Here are some other lovely things

Woodland Greetings cards by Darling Clementine


An eye catching Owl by The Good Life


Stunt Bunnies by one of my favourites, Peskimo


Tattoo Birds greetings card by Jane Ormes


And finally another bird themed card by Paper and Cloth

Phew! hope you liked as much as I did :)

No comments:

Post a Comment