Tuesday 31 May 2011

Progressive Greetings

Last week I attended the Progressive Greetings Live Show 2011 in Islington, London. I've picked out a few of my favourite designs below :)

Freya Art
I absolutely love these screen printed designs, and I am very jealous that I have not done them!




Rootytoot
Such simple and eye catching designs are bound to be a success, also jealous having not created them!




Cardtastic
These cards are such a nice little size and I love the tiny patterns behind the messages on these ones.





Shine Publishing

Some nice patterns etc on these shine cards.



The Art File

There are two great ranges that I spotted from the Art File, I love London and Ink press. The London designs are highly appropriate to celebrate the Olympics, the Queen's Jubilee and all things British. Ink press cards are beautifully colourful and simple, and appealing to all age groups.






No comments:

Post a Comment